Monday, December 5, 2011

Arbonne Vitamin/Mineral Powder

I have done it! After years of searching I have found sucsess! No not in ending 3 year old's temper tantrums or how to get free shoes but in my allergy free world the following finding is quite thrilling.

Whey, lactose, dairy free, gluten free protein powder...that doesn't taste like dirt! I have tried countless dairy free protein powders that ended in me being grossed out and unable to finish the shake. Gritty, bitter, bland are just a few of the words that come to mind when describing vegan protein powders. I recently tried both flavours of Arbonne's Vitamin/Mineral Powder, which are chocolate and vanilla. Yum! I didn't need to add all sorts of sweeteners, fruit or juice to mask the flavour! Just water & the powder and I was able to really enjoy the shake. (Imagine it with all the extras!)

Check out the nutritional facts below!

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 225 ml, 42 grams - 1 scoop
Amount per Serving
Calories 160
Calories from Fat 31.5
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3.5g
5%
Saturated Fat 0g
0%
Cholesterol 0mg
0%
Sodium 390mg
16%
Total Carbohydrate 13g
4%
Dietary Fiber 1g
4%
Sugars 9g
 
Protein 20g
40%

Est. Percent of Calories from:

Fat
19.3%
Carbs
31.8%
Protein
48.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment