Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shaklee

In a previous post I talked about a product called Basic H2 Concentrate by Shaklee and how I was going to give it a try to clean various parts of my house. I am back with a review!

So this product is crazy concentrated! You need to add 1/4 tsp of product for 16oz/4 cups of water in a spray bottle. There is no smell at all, which I kind of like in a product, but that is the whole point of the Shaklee brand. . . organic, no extra stuff, good for the environment, etc.. I sprayed it on my kitchen counter covered in drips of honey (the handy work of my son) and wiped, perfect no streaks, no sticky residue. I cleaned my shower door with it. While there was no obvious soap scum, the glass was slightly foggy. I let it sit for about 3 minutes then went back and wiped it off, voila the fog was gone. I tried it in other areas and have been impressed.

I like that you can spray the surface directly, wipe it off and no extra rinsing required. Diluted differently it can be used for the following (just to name a few); window and glass cleaner, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, upholstery cleaner, carpet cleaner, stain remover, and oven cleaner. The Shaklee website says it has 1000 uses. For just under $12 you get 473mL of the Basic H2 Concentrate which makes 180 Liters! All in all a good buy. I would purchase this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment