Tuesday, March 22, 2011

H&M 20% off Children's Clothes

I was doing some shopping in H&M today for my oldest son. H&M has on trend clothing for great prices. With summer weather fast approaching (hopefully, as I type this it is snowing!) I wanted to get him some shorts while there is still a good selection.

I found quite a few items. I would have liked to look longer but time was of the essence, I had to grab some clothes and head to the check out. Upon arriving there the cashier informed me that the kids catalog has a coupon for an additional 20% off your entire purchase of kid's clothing & accessories. They had a stack of the catalogs right there at the counter so that was a nice bonus. This is what I was able to round up in my short visit.

10 Cute Items


1 Denim & 4 Cargo Style Shorts

2 T-Shirts & 1 Button Down

1 Military Style Jacket and
1 Pair Cargo Pants (not shown here)



I got all this for under $85.oo!!! Can you believe that?!?! I was impressed with that, what a steal. The jacket alone was the only sale item and was originally $29. If you need children's clothes I suggest you check out the 20% off (with coupon) sale on now until the 27th at H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment